Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Iva's Relection Post

Our blogging criteria was different this quarter than the blogging criteria from the second quarter. During the third quarter we had to write 1 blog post and minor 4 comments, containing 2 on our blog, one on the eighth grade blog and one on a Canadian blog. One thing I didn't like about commenting was that on the eighth grade blog when I wrote a comment, our teacher did not get a notification that I commented, and I had to comment again. I wrote quite a lot so that made me frustrated. This time I had no problem with scribing for the blog post because I typed right into blogger instead of typing on a word document and then copy-pasting off of the word document. All in all I enjoyed blogging this quarter more than the previous quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment