Friday, January 22, 2010

Fabi"s Reflection Post

So far, blogging has been very fun. I enjoyed reading everyones scribe posts, and when I missed a science class, our blog was very helpful. I think in the future we should explore blogger together, because when I was doing my scribe post, I had some trouble with uploading, copy-and-pasting from a word document to blogger, and editing. Other than this, I think that the blog is going well, and I understand how to use it now. Anyone who is absent will surely consider our blog very useful. Also, we can use the blog to study for any tests or quizes, because it goes through all we've done in every science class!! Altogether, I think our blogging adventure went really well, and we should continue doing it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi there Fabi - Thanks for writing your Reflection Post - it is rather colorful. I am glad you enjoyed blogging and feel free to ask me for help with any of the posts you have to upload. You are welcome to ask for help from others in the class and our new Canadian friends too! Nice work on this in the past quarter!

    ReplyDelete