Friday, January 22, 2010

Iva's Blog Reflection

Our first blogging adventure passed quite well, in my opinion! What I liked about this blog was that it was much more organized than Word Press. It was very colorful and simple to use as well. We could also upload pictures, videos and links very easily when writind our scribe post. I think that this blog will be helpful for absent students who are sick or not at school. All of us wrote blogs which had included all of the things we covered in class. My least favorite part about scribing was that when I wrote my scribe post on Word and then copy-pasted what I wrote on the blog, what I wrote didn't turn out the way I made it look like on Word. For example, I spaced out every paragraph but Blogger squezzed it all together. A second thing I disliked about Blogger was that when we commented, we couldn't upload pictures and we had to copy-paste links to videos and the person who wished to watch the link had to copy-paste the link into the URL. That was a part about Blogger that I disliked. All in all I think that we should continue to use Blogger because it is useful and interesting to be part of!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you like Blogger. :)

    To fix your problem about the papragraphs being squished together, you need to make the paragraphs on blogger itself instead of writing it on word first.

    Well, it's a comment, so what did you expect? It's not supposed to be like a full-fledged scribepost, it's there so people can tell you how you did and all that. That's why its limited in functionlity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Iva - nice work on your Reflection Post! I agree with your comment of Blogger vs. WordPress - I found them very different from each other. Watch your spelling a bit more next time. hopefully in the future when you copy-paste you will not have the same problems! Good job overall this past quarter!

    ReplyDelete