Friday, January 22, 2010

Gio's Reflection Post.

Hello everyone!
I think that the blog project was interesting and fun. I enjoyed the idea of writing evrything that we did in class, because if you were absent, and you don't know the homeworks. what we did in class, the blog is very helpfull. And also the blog was a good idea to show our parents, friends, the work that we do in science class. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the website. I had some difficulties to put the pictures. Overall, I enjoyed the blog prject idea, and we should really keep doing it!!
Thanks for reading, Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Gio - Thanks for doing your Reflection Post - it is very colorful! I like the comments you have made about this project and I am glad you are interested in keeping it going. Keep on commenting on other people's posts as well - it helps them and you! nice job this past quarter on the blog!

    ReplyDelete