Sunday, January 31, 2010

Newton's 3 laws and Momentum



Hello readers of this blog.






On Friday we went over Newton's 3 laws and momentum.






Newton's first law: Newton's first law is Inertia or that an object will do what they do unless a force is acting on it



Newton's second law: Newton's second law is the formula force=mass x accerleration



Newton's third law: Newton's third law is the to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction






Momentum: momentum=mass x velocity or p=mv


Momentum is the quantity of an object




More velocity = more momentum




"I can calculate the the motion of heavenly objects, but not the madness of people"

-Sir Isaac Newton
Next Scribe is Ciprian

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I liked the picture on the beginning and that you added color to your scribe post.
    I think that you could have maybe added more information about the homework sheet and how there is an error on question 7.
    Another thing that you could have done different is put more pictures or explain Newtons 3 laws better.
    Nice blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked that you put color; but I think you could have put more information about Newton's 3 laws and tell us what we had for homewok.
    But I really liked the quote!!!
    All in all, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! You explained everything very well and I now know a little bit about Newton's 3 laws. I liked the picture you put and the colors made your post look more interesting so great job!

    Check out my recent blog:
    http://spmath81709.blogspot.com/2010/02/mary-janes-scribepost-for-february-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. My name is Sierra, and I'm from Sargent Park School. You did an outstanding job. I appreciated how you added in a picture also. You did a good job in the use of colours also. You explained the information about Newton's 3 laws very well also, I know a little bit more about it now!

    You change check out my most recent blog:
    http://spmath84109.blogspot.com/2010/01/sierras-scribepost-for-january-11-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noam - I love the quote at the end and the starting picture of Newton and the apple. Your post is a bit brief and I think you could have given more scientific information in your writing. Spelling looks great! And you have a nice use of color!

    ReplyDelete