Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Alix's reflection post

I think that we shouldn't do this project again. It eventually became a hassle. We had to write reviews on the exact same thing we had just learned. The problem with blogging was that it was slightly irritating. It was easy to comment, but difficult to blog, because there wasn't much stuff to talk about to make a blog post that was more than 2 paragraphs. There was also the fact that you would have to check the blog everyday to know if you were the one blogging (Though I must admit, I personally depended on friends for that). I also didn't like the fact that although it was started off to replace our Moodle, it didn't help us with worksheets or study notes, since it only (occasionaly) gave links to the assignments on Moodle. I did like the fact that it let me see what the 8th and 6th graders were doing. All in all, this is not something I'd like to do again.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer you did not like this Alix. Too bad it was a hassle. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete