Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Blogging Experience (4th Quarter)

This quarter blogging was one of our top science priorities. There were a lot of things that were different from the previous blogging. We had a lot to learn and write about this quarter. I like blogging and I think it's useful to all students, even though some might not agree. Like in the previous blogs we had to comment on different blogs. All together we had to make 8 comments. Three for 8th grade three for 7th grade and 2 for 6th grade. It was 6th grades first try at blogging and they did a really good job. We also had to make a comment every Friday. Which I think was helpful because then you could see what was for homework. But also to review the things that we might of missed or to review for a quest. Overall I really liked blogging this quarter.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your Reflection Post Laura. I am glad you enjoyed blogging this year. I hope you will visit the class' blog next year. I will have one of the kids send you the link. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete