Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reflection post

Throughout this three-quarter long blogging assignment I enjoyed being able to read other peoples point of view of the class. I however didn't like the fact fact that whenever I tried to post something it came out wrong somehow. For example the font was smaller in a certain part. I looked perfect in compose but when I published it came out wrong. I found out it was because of a code error in the HTML part. Also most times when I tried to publish something a message came up saying I couldn't publish there was the word META in my code. When I went to the code I found lines and lines of useless code and it was there where this meta was. I found this the most difficult and unlikeable part about blogging. The thing I found the easiest was summarizing the class. I believe that the use of technology was helpful in the class but the technology could be better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing your Reflection Post Bryce. I do agree that there are some frustrating parts to Blogger. Maybe we will use another publishing blog in the future. Nice work! ~Ms. D

    ReplyDelete