Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Viktor's Reflection Post

This quarter of blogging has been the most fun one so far. We had to do one comment per week, which I think was very good because we had to check the blog regularly. Blogging is an excellent use of technology in school, because it keeps us up to date with homework and it reminds us of what we did in class. I hope we continue to do it next year. I had one problem with Blogger though - it was very hard to move around the pictures and make them bigger and smaller. My favorite quarter of blogging this year was the 3rd quarter, because we had to do only minor comments and making the Scribe Posts was easier.

All in all, I think that we should do blogging for all subjects, or we should have a complete 7th grade blog - the same one for all subjects.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your Reflection Post Viktor. I am glad you enjoyed blogging this year. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete