Monday, May 31, 2010

Gio's Reflection Post

Hi,
The 4th Quarter Blogging was, in my opinion, a little bit worst than the precedent Blogging projects. I think so because I didn't like the idea of having each comment due every Friday. For me, at least, it was easy to forget a comment was due, and if I wrote one in advance, it was confusing to remember if I did it that, this or whatever week. Yes, I think this was a good use of technology for our class, but mainly because it is all on the computer. Anyways, I would love to keep blogging next year, still being able to comment on both 6th and 8th grade blogs. I think it is very smart and essential that we keep blogging because if someone is absent this blog would help very much.

Gio, Reflection Post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing your Reflection Post Gio. One thing to think about next year with blogging is how to stay organized. Nice work! ~Ms. D

    ReplyDelete