Saturday, May 29, 2010

Julia Reflection 4th Quarter

First of all, I would like to say that I enjoyed blogging throughout the last two quarters. I actually liked to write scribe posts and summarize what happened during class. Being able to provide information about class to people, and knowing that they learned at least one fact about Science, made me feel very content about my work. However, I didn't really like using Blogger.com because I have had difficulties with uploading pictures to the blog, but in the end I managed to solve these problems. I found the writing part of the scribe post rather easy, but adjusting the font and color was kind of hard in some aspects. I do think that using technology during class was a wise choice; our blogs could be shared to a huge group of people and we were also being Eco Friendly at the same time. Although some parts of technology didn't come easy for me, I do think blogging was very worthwhile and enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing your Reflection Post Julia. Nice work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete